Pedal Forward is honored to be invited to the Emerging Global Entrepreneurs Event on Monday, May 11 at The White House! We will have the honor of attending the event with many other young entrepreneurs working to shape our future around the world.
The event will host the following guest speakers:
- Mark Cuban, Investor on “Shark Tank” & Owner of the Dallas Mavericks
- Barbara Corcoran, Investor on “Shark Tank” & Founder of Barbara Corcoran Venture Partners
- Daymond John, Investor on “Shark Tank” & CEO and Founder of FUBU
- Tony Elumelu, Founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation
- Antonio Gracias, Founder of Valor Equity Partners
- Julie Hanna, Founder of Kiva
We encourage all of our supporters to watch us live at 2 pm EST.
“The White House will bring together emerging entrepreneurs from across the United States and around the world to highlight the importance of investing in women and young entrepreneurs to create innovative solutions to some of the world’s toughest challenges, including poverty, climate change, extremism, as well as access to education and healthcare. This event comes ahead of the President’s travel to this summer’s Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Kenya and provides a unique opportunity to galvanize global attention on emerging women and young entrepreneurs.
— Statement from The White House, May 6, 2015